Monday, June 18, 2007

Southfork -- A message from our Band President

All,

A most sincere 'Thank You' for a job well done yesterday! What a wonderful performance for an impressive and dignified military event.

The chance to support our men and women in uniform, and more specifically, the U. S. Navy, is one we all should cherish and I hope you left South Fork with the same feelings of humble pride as I at being provided the opportunity to serve in such a manner!

Thanks to all our invited guest musicians who so graciously swelled our ranks and contributed to what was a great sound; you are appreciated!

Bob and I spoke briefly after the ceremony and he too was most pleased with and for the Band. I'm not sure but, I think there were at least two buttons missing from his shirt that could only have been a result of his extreme pride in the New Horizons Band of Dallas!

Thanks!!!!!

Walt

No comments: